Sunday 20 April 2014

Update: Busy Bee, Procrastination and Depop

hiya guys; 

So in my last post, I apologised for missing my weekly blog post and promised I wouldn't do it again. Apparently I lied. My bad. It's just so easy to get side-tracked by my job, school work, revision, not feeling great, etc etc. But I won't make excuses. I literally had no time to stop and think, and therefore simply forgot. Again, my bad (x2).
I am the queen of procrastination and blogging is the best form of productive procrastination I have found. But sadly, it isn't productive in the right ways. School is priority and I need to stick to that (for now, at least). 
So for the next month-ish, there will be few blogposts. The posts I decide to do will be quick and really not as detailed as I usually tend to do.

If you want to see what I'm up to, my social network links are always at the bottom of each post. G'warn. Give them a follow.

Oh, and I now also have a Depop account!
For those of you who don't know, Depop is an app for selling mostly unwanted or unused items. It's kind of like eBay, but with an instagram layout. It's pretty cool if I'm honest. But I am very close to buying a lot (which kind of defeats the point of me getting the app. I'm trying to earn money, not spend it!)
I'll mostly be selling my accessories/clothes that I never seem to wear. I have a small room, so any extra space/less clutter is a major improvement for me. 
I'll try and gather the items and put them up within this week. 
As per usual, my account is @alanaraeward. Creative name, huh? That's me.

Any Depop users out there? Let me know and I'll give you a follow!


xo, alana
ps, I'm all over social media, find me on twitterinstagram and tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment